Roasted Garlic, Brie & Grape Crostini
- 30 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil #13736
- 3/4 tsp ground thyme #14125
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup ruby Port
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 24 slices, toasted #38318
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, room temp. #20632
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. COMBINE garlic and oil in small baking dish.
- Bake until garlic is tender, about 30 minutes. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons oil.
- Transfer garlic to processor.
- Add thyme and reserved oil; puree. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Chill. Bring to room temperature before using.)
- MIX grapes, Port and 1 tsp rosemary in bowl.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- SPREAD each toast slice with 1 teaspoon garlic.
- Spread 2 teaspoons Brie over.
- Top with grapes and herb sprigs.