- 2 cups all-purpose flour #09160
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar #09565
- 3/4 cup butter, softened #44115
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar #09603
- 1/2 cup honey #12876
- 2/3 cup butter #44115
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream #44166
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans #11697
- Sift together 2 cups flour and 2/3 cup powdered sugar.
- Cut in 3/4 cup softened butter using a pastry blender or fork just until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pat mixture on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool.
- Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and whipping cream to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in pecans, and pour hot filling into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares.
- Makes about 28 squares