- 2 (9") prebaked Italian focaccia crust #24137
- 8oz pizza sauce #06470
- 1 tsp garlic powder #13955
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning #13975
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese #20690
- 1 small onion (halved and sliced)
- 12 frozen fully cooked meatballs (thawed and halved) #23405
- 1 cup (4oz) shredded mozzarella cheese #20560
- 1 cup (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese #20590
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion.
- Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 350' for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
"Made with only the finest and freshest ingredients, Rosina’s great tasting meatballs are the perfect addition to any menu. Rosina meatballs are oven baked, fully cooked and free of preservatives and MSG. Easy to prepare and consistent. Traditional Rosina Italian Style Meatballs are prepared with only the highest quality beef, Romano cheese, whole fresh eggs and Italian spices. Let Rosina do all of the work and enjoy these delicious meatballs today.”