Garlic and Dill Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets #42428
- 1 tsp dill weed #13946
- 1 tsp parsley #14026
- 1 tsp minced garlic #05225
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- Mix dill, parsley, garlic, soya, fish sauce, vodka, honey & mustard.
- Marinate fillets (2-3 hours) in this mixture.
- Line a casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Lay on a bed of chopped bok choy and lay the fish on top.
- Pour in the remainder of the marinade, and 1/2 cup of water.
- Fold foil closed, thus to steam fish.
- Bake at 400F for 10-15 mins until fish is cooked.
- Unwrap and serve