Egg, Ham, Cheese Wrap Monte Cristo Sandwich
- 3 slices thinly sliced Fardella black forest ham, about 4oz
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 1/2-inch thick slices bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip bread in the egg mixture, turning carefully, until well coated and all of the mixture is absorbed.
- Place on grill or in skillet and cook slowly for 2 minutes; turn and add cheese and ham between egg dipped bread.
- Keep flipping sandwich until ham is warm, cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown.