Marinated Turkey Breast
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper #14030
- 2 (3 pound) boneless turkey breast halves #32885
- 6 whole cloves #13935
- 1/4 cup olive oil #13736
- 1/4 cup soy sauce #06485
- 2 tbsp lemon juice #10262
- 1 tbsp brown sugar #09603
- Mix together the garlic, basil, and pepper. Rub over the turkey breasts.
- Insert one clove into each end of the turkey breasts, and one in the center.
- In a large shallow dish, blend vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar.
- Place the breasts in the dish, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Discard marinade, place turkey breasts on the grill.
- Close the lid, and grill turkey breasts about 15 minutes on each side, or to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F (68 degrees C).