Savory Turkey Gravy
- 5 cups turkey stock 1/4 cup all-purpose flour #09125
- 1 cup water 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning #14080
- 1 teaspoon salt #13791
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper #14030
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt #13885
- In a medium saucepan, bring the turkey stock to a boil.
- In a small bowl, dissolve flour in water. Gradually whisk into the turkey stock.
- Season with poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.