Awesome Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin 27215
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating 09125
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter 44130
- 1/4 cup honey 12787
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans 11697
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chops, and brown both sides.
- Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings.
- Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over cutlets.