Smoked Cheddar, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich
- 2oz of smoked cheddar cheese #20620
- 2oz of cream cheese #20815
- 1 tbsp of butter #44115
- A handful of arugula lettuce
- 3-4 tomato slices #87054
- Multi-Grain demi baguette or pretzel bun #36625
- In a food processor mix together the cheeses, butter and arugula. Mix together until it becomes a puree.
- Spread a generous amount of the cheese puree onto both sides of the bread. Layer the tomato slices in the bottom half and top with the other bread half.
- Press in a Panini press or a grill for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.