Crispy Seafood Medley with Hollandaise Sauce
INGREDIENTS (makes 1 serving)
- 100 mL Inspiration Hollandaise Sauce #02681
- 25 mL Clarified Butter #44110
- 2 Med Shrimps peeled and deveined #43150
- 2 Med Scallops #42507
- 5 Mussels #65033
- 15 mL Dill Weed, finely chopped #06701
- To Taste Inspiration Condiment Mix for Fish #02662
- 30 mL Cooking Sherry
- 60 g Parmesan Cheese #20702
- 1/8 of a sheet Philo Dough, prebaked at 400°F until crispy
- Prepare the Inspiration Hollandaise Sauce in a sauté pan, heat the butter until almost smoking, then sear the shrimps and scallops until 80% cooked.
- PLACE mussels, dill weed, Inspiration Mix for Fish and sherry in the hot pan. Cook covered until the mussels open.
- ADD hollandaise, shrimps and scallops & sear. Cook on broil until cheese is browned.
- TOP with the crispy philo dough and serve.