Vegetarian Eggs Benny
- Place veggie burgers on the grill for 3 minutes per side to warm through or warm in microwave oven according to package directions.
- Prepare Rosehill hollandaise sauce according to package directions and set aside.
- While veggie burgers are warming, boil 3 cups of water and vinegar in a shallow pot.
- Gently crack eggs into the water and poach on med-low for about 3-4 minutes.
- Arrange veggie burgers on a plate.
- With a slotted spoon, place one poached egg on each of the veggie burgers.
- Pour hollandaise sauce over eggs and veggie burger and garnish with parsley.
Using the unique taste of the Malibu veggie burger you can create a breakfast experience that will satisfy any benny lover. This veggie burger is not only great on a bun, but can be wrapped up in a tortilla or pita bread, crumbled on top of nachos, salads, mini appetizers and now it's for breakfast!