Gluten-Free Fish Taco
Perfect on your summer menu. Targeting one of the most popular trends in food service today. Familiar flavours, tasty and easy to prepare. You can make it fresh to order with a great markup for your bottom line!
- 1 Gluten-Free Breaded Haddock #42499
- 1 Gluten-Free 10" Tortilla #01917
- 1/4 Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Baby Spinach #87150
- 1 oz Ranch Dressing #05519
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice #10210
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Dill, chopped #87125
- 1 - Fry Gluten-Free Breaded Haddock in a designated frying pan for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown and flesh is white.
- 2 - Combine ranch dressing, lemon juice and dill. Mix until well blended.
- 3 - Slightly warm wrap in a pan. Assemble taco; with spinach, fish, sliced avocado and top with ranch mixture.
- 4 - Serve along side a fresh salad.
Approx. Cost - $4.28
Suggested Sell - $11.99 - $14.99
Profit - $7.71 - $10.71
*Includes a provision of $.97 for salad.