Info Links for the Food and Foodservice Industry
|Appetite for Books|
|Barbara-Jo's Books To Cooks|
|Bonnie Slotnick Cookbooks|
|Kitchen Arts & Letters|
|Kitchen Witch Cookbooks|
|Rabelais – Fine Books on Food and Drink|
|The Cookbook Stall|
|The Cookbook Store|
|CPMA - Canadian Produce Marketing Association|
Food Service Recipes and Info
and have not been tested by Findlay Foods.
Please use your discression!
|Asparagus||Michigan Asparagus Board, a recipe for soup for|
|Instant Potato and Beans||From Basic American Foods recipes for 50|
|Potatoes||Washington State Potato Growers|
|Vegetables||Norpak lots of fresh veggies recipes to download|
|Chicken & other Recipes||Tyson food service recipes 24-50 size range.|
|Fruit and Nuts:|
|Avocado Recipes||California Avocados, food service recipes but not too large.|
|Grapes||California Grapes, a nice variety of recipes|
|Kiwi Recipes||Kiwi Info and Recipes|
|Pears||Pear Bureau Northwest, a few recipes.|
|Prune Recipes||California Prunes,80+ large & fat reduced high fiber recipes|
|Raisins||California Raisins, recipes for 80 servings|
|Baking & Baking Formulas:|
|Bakery Formulas||Progressive Baker, breads and pastries|
|Baking Formulas||Pastry Chef Central, pizza, rolls and much more|
|Blueberry Formulas||Baking with blueberries recipes for 100 or so|
|Chocolate Recipes||Hershey's Chocolate Recipes, just a few recipes here.|
|Flax Bread Formulas||Flaxseed Council of Canada|
|Berry Recipes||Oregon Berries, raspberry and blackberry recipes|
|Eggs||American Egg Board, recipes to serve 24|
|Eggs||Canadian Egg Marketing Board several recipes for up to 24|
|Honey & Sweets:|
|Candy Recipes||Peters Chocolate big recipes for candy|
|Honey||40 recipes with a golden touch|
|Seafood & Fish:|
|Fish||Alaska Seafood, large quantity recipes|
|Grains & Vegetarian:|
|Beans & Rice||Indian Harvest, small and large recipes including a vegetarian burger|
|Lentils & Peas||US Dry Pea & Lentil Council, for 24, they look yummy!|
|Soy Enhanced Meals||United Soya Bean Board, 8 large main meal recipes|
|Vegetarian||3 recipes to serve 100 and possibly more recipes|
|Italian Polly-o Cheese||Several recipes for 50 servings|
|Kikkoman||A variety of foodservice recipes|
|Mediterranean Olives||Mediterranean Lindsay Olives, lots of recipes for 24 servings|
|Large Serving Recipes:|
|Ellen's Kitchen||Recipes for 25-50 and lots of tips, some breakfasts|
Recipes by Gina - Recipe of the Moment
Swiss-Style Veal Scallopini
- 1 lb. 5 oz. Veal Scallopini #28150
- 9 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup white wine #10445
- 3/4 cup heavy cream #44151
- 4 tsp butter #44115
- 8 tsp flour #09125
- salt and pepper
- Sauté the scallopini pieces in very hot oil ( 1 tablespoon) browning on both sides.
- Remove the cooked scallopini from the skillet and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the hot skillet and then the mushrooms and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté everything. Add the wine and cream.
- Blend in the butter, sprinkle in the flour and then stir the sauce.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat once the sauce has thickened.
- Add back the cooked scallopini pieces and cover with the sauce.
- Remove from heat plate and serve.