Baked Macaroni, Cheese and Ham
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 cups cooked macaroni
- 3 cups cooked, diced ham
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter; add flour and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Continue cooking, stirring, until sauce just begins to bubble and sauce has thickened.
- Combine sauce with cheese, hot cooked macaroni, scallions, ham and 1/2 the bread crumbs; mix well.
- Pour into buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs over the top of the macaroni.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serves 6-8.
" Fardella has produced a superior black forest ham, with an authentic deli flavour. Enjoy it for breakfast, in sandwiches, wraps and more!”