Cottage Cheese Style Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese #44149
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp soft margarine
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 3/4 tsp Italian herb seasoning #13975
- 4-6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese #20690
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese #20590
- Bake at 425F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out potato with a spoon, leaving about 1/2 inch of pulp inside shell.
- Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan and shredded cheese.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle each top with 1/4 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Top with shredded cheese and place on baking sheet and return to oven.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.