Creamy Alfredo Shrimp with Dill
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lbs uncooked shrimp #43178
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 creamy garlic Alfredo sauce #33744
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed #18215
- 1/4 cup chicken broth #02875
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Sauce, peas and broth.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese