Easy Roast Potatoes
- 1 tsp dill weed #13946
- 1 tsp garlic powder #13955
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper #14031
- 2 Lbs red potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil #13736
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix dill weed, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined
- 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.