Potato Salad with Dill
- 3 Lbs new potatoes, unpeeled, cubed
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Drain potatoes, transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool for a bit.
- Once potatoes are cooled slightly, cut into cubes, add the red onion, dill, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and peas. Drizzle with lemon juice and toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.