Beef and Blue Cheese Grill
- 1 lb Fardella's deli-style roast beef, thinly sliced #30435
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp horseradish #06442
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 6 slices Rosenborg Blue Cheese slices #20642
- 6 slices dark rye or pumpernickel bread #38317
- 1 tbsp margarine #44243
- Preheat panini press or indoor grill.
- Spread butter evenly onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 3 slices of bread, buttered side down and spread horseradish equally onto each slice.
- Top equally with roast beef, onions, arugula or baby spinach and slices of blue cheese.
- Top with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook on press or grill for approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Makes 3 servings.
- Serve with a side of mixed greens salad and poppyseed dressing.