Cilantro BBQ Grilled Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce #06367
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped ½ tsp.
- Orange zest 2 tbsp.
- Orange juice #10100
- 4 Bone-in pork chops #27169
- Mix all ingredients except chops. Reserve half for serving with cooked chops.
- Grill chops 7 to 8 min. on each side or until done (160°F), brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
For summer, pork chops are great on the grill with one of our many BBQ sauces or with a zesty rub. In the fall, think of sweet saucy toppings or covered with a country gravy.
At Findlay Foods, we have just the right pork chop for the meal you would like to create.