Citrus Atichoke Trout
- 2 cups canned artichokes, chopped #00525
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped #00645
- ¼ cup shallots, minced
- ¼ cup capers, drained #06665
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced #05225
- 1 cup mayonnaise #05157
- 3 tbsp. parsley, chopped #14025
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice #10262
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper #13881
- 12 Trout (8oz) #42446
- In a bowl combine artichokes, red peppers, shallots, capers and garlic; toss to blend.
- Add mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lay trout skin down on a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Spread top of each fillet evenly with ¼ cup artichoke mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400°F convection or 450°F conventional oven for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Just before serving, run under broiler for 30 seconds if not browned enough.