Mango Trout Mania
- 3 cups ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- ½ cup scallions, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. lime juice #10257
- 2 tbsp. olive oil #13736
- 1 tsp. kosher salt #13792
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 12 Fresh Rainbow Trout Fillets #65055
- In bowl combine all ingredients; toss to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before using.
- Lay trout fillets on a lightly greased sheet-pan, skin side down.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400°F convection or 450°F conventional oven for 16-17 minutes or until crispy golden and cooked completely through.
- Top each fillet with ¼ cup of mango mixture and serve with your choice of sides.
“Trout is one of the most recognized species of fish in the world, a perfect addition to any menu. It's firm, smooth texture and mild, nutty taste lends itself to a world of flavours. It is an excellent source of DHA and EPA Omega-3s. that will satisfy your patrons demand for healthier menu offerings.”