Oven Steamed Trout in Parchment
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil #13736
- 2 tbsp minced garlic #05225
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- ¾ tsp salt #13791
- ¾ tsp black pepper #14030
- 12 (6-7oz) Trout Fillets #42441
- 12 pieces parchment paper, 12" x 16" #55649
- Combine first 6 ingredients; reserve.
- Fold each piece of parchment in half; then open and place 1 trout fillet, skin-side down, close to fold.
- Sprinkle each fillet with parsley mixture.
- Bring top half of parchment over trout; fold edges together to form a tight seal.
- Place parchment packages on baking sheet, bake at 425° F for 11-14 minutes.
- Time will vary depending on oven heat distribution.
- Packets may be prepared ahead and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
“Trout is one of the most recognized species of fish in the world, a perfect addition to any menu. It's firm, smooth texture and mild, nutty taste lends itself to a world of flavours. It is an excellent source of DHA and EPA Omega-3s. that will satisfy your patrons demand for healthier menu offerings.”