- 2 trout, thawed #42446
- 4 tsp butter, softened #44125
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallot or onion
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice #10262
- 2 tsp olive oil #13736
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl stir together the butter, half of the shallot or onion, and the lemon peel; sprinkle with salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread each fish open and place skin sides down.
- Rub the remaining shallot or onion and the rosemary onto fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Grill fish, skin sides down, over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or just until fish begins to flake easily.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes, cut sides up, on grill; dot each with 1/4 teaspoon of the butter mixture.
- Grill tomatoes about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove fish and tomatoes from grill.
- Cut each fish in half lengthwise.
- In a small saucepan melt the remaining butter mixture; serve with fish and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley