- 2 cups ketchup #06975
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar #07270
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce #06528
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper #14030
- dash garlic powder #13955
- dash cayenne pepper #13880
- 12 meatballs
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thaw meatballs in microwave.
- Stir into sauce; heat through.
"Made with only the finest and freshest ingredients, Rosina’s great tasting meatballs are the perfect addition to any menu. Rosina meatballs are oven baked, fully cooked and free of preservatives and MSG. Easy to prepare and consistent. Traditional Rosina Italian Style Meatballs are prepared with only the highest quality beef, Romano cheese, whole fresh eggs and Italian spices. Let Rosina do all of the work and enjoy these delicious meatballs today.”