Asparagus & Shrimp Salad
- 1 ½ lb of asparagus #18100
- 1 lb of shrimp #43126
- 1 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese #20531
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup of green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, minced
- One slice of lemon
- Lettuce leaves
- Classic Herb Dressing from Kraft #05197
- Cook the shrimp; drain and set aside.
- Cook the asparagus until crisp-tender; drain well. Place the shrimp, asparagus and slice if lemon in mixing bowl.
- Pour the herb dressing over all, cover and refrigerate, stirring once or twice.
- Combine the red bell pepper, onion and parsley.
- To serve, drain the shrimp asparagus mixture and arrange on plate with lettuce and cheese.
- Serve with the pepper/onion/parsley mixture.