- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp olive oil #13736
- 16oz Catalina salad dressing #05083
- 20 meatballs #23405
- Saute onion slices in olive oil until softened.
- Place frozen meatballs in medium skillet.
- Pour dressing over meatballs.
- Cover skillet and cook over low heat until dressing caramelizes on meatballs and onion, and the meatballs are fully thawed and heated through.
- Serve over rice.
"Made with only the finest and freshest ingredients, Rosina’s great tasting meatballs are the perfect addition to any menu. Rosina meatballs are oven baked, fully cooked and free of preservatives and MSG. Easy to prepare and consistent. Traditional Rosina Italian Style Meatballs are prepared with only the highest quality beef, Romano cheese, whole fresh eggs and Italian spices. Let Rosina do all of the work and enjoy these delicious meatballs today.”