Pork Supreme with Asparagus
- 10 ounces frozen cut asparagus
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 (4 ounce) pork cutlets #27185
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic #05225
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp #43132 (peeled and deveined)
- 2 ounces hollandaise sauce #02677
- Place the water and asparagus in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook covered 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook 1 or 2 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and set aside, but keep warm. Melt the margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork cutlets 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until browned and no longer pink on the inside.
- Remove pork and set aside. Add the garlic and shrimp to the already heated skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat 1 or 2 minutes, stirring constantly until the shrimp is heated through.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce.
- Place each pork cutlet on a plate.
- Top with the asparagus and shrimp.
- Spoon hollandaise sauce over all.
*You can substitute the pork for a chicken breast and serve on a bed of rice pilaf.