Apple Brie Quesadillas
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (#7271)
- 1/8 tsp sugar (#9580)
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme #14125
- 1/8 tsp dried rosemary #13899
- 1 tsp vegetable oil #13720
- 4 (10") flour tortillas (#1912)
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 8 ounces Brie, rind removed, and quartered
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the onions, vinegar, sugar, thyme and rosemary in oil for 10 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Spoon the mixture over half of each tortilla; top with apples and cheese.
- Fold over.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.