Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 3 Tbs Dijon mustard #07100
- 3 Tbs butter, melted #44130
- 5 tsp honey #12787
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs #09040
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans #11697
- 3 tsp chopped fresh parsley #14025
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon #65064
- PREHEAT the oven to 400 degrees F .
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, butter, and honey.
- In other bowl, mix bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- SEASON each salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with mustard-honey mixture.
- Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- BAKE for 10 mins or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork.
- Serve garnished with lemon.