Easy Ice Cream Cake
- 1 12"x16" sponge cake slab #36275
- 1 cup raspberry preserve #12836
- 14 ice cream sandwiches
- 10 oz whipped topping #37533
- 4 oz chocolate sauce #09603
- 2 oz sprinkles
- Cut the slab cake horizontally in half. Separate cake and set top aside.
- Spread half of the raspberry preserve equally on the cut side of sponge cake.
- Unwrap and place ice cream sandwiches on sponge cake with raspberry preserve.
- Spread the other half of the raspberry preserve equally on the cut side of other sponge cake and place on top of sandwich bars, preserve side down.
- Decorate with whipped topping, chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
- Keep in freezer and take out 10 minutes before serving.