- 1/4 cup butter #44110
- 1 lb premium raw shrimp, P & D #42665
- 1 green onion, finely chopped #87040
- 2 tsp minced garlic #87135
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes #14026
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper #14040
- 2 tbsp white wine #10445
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp, green onion, garlic, parsley and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in wine.
- Serve with a garlic stick and a wedge of lemon or over cooked orzo, pasta or rice, if desired.