Spicy Rotisserie Chicken Sliders
Spicy is in, sliders are super trendy and rotisserie chicken is just plain delicious so why not combine these for a fabulous lunch special!
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken #31666
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt #44101
- 2 tbsp Hellman's mayonnaise #05165
- 2 tsp Frank's hot sauce #06450
- 1 med dill pickle, finely chopped #06711
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, sliced #01110
- ciabatta slider buns, toasted (pre-book)
- Blend together first seven ingredients in a medium bowl. Chill for one hour.
- Layer shredded lettuce, chicken salad mix and jalapeno peppers on a toasted slider ciabatta buns.
- Serve with a side salad or soup.
- Makes 4 servings (3 sliders per serving)
You can feature a different slider for lunch each day! Try:
-BBQ pulled pork
-Teriyaki beef with peppers and onions
-Lemon pepper grilled veggie sliders
-Panini pressed grilled cheese sliders