Jumbo Ravioli with Spinach Pesto
- 6oz Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1oz Garlic (chopped) #05225
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts (toasted) #11725
- 1 tbsp Butter #44115
- 1/2 cup Parmesan (grated) #20690
- 20 Jumbo Cheese Ravioli #33720
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil #13736
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- In a food processor, combine spinach, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pulse until blended and smooth. Set aside. Makes 1-1/2 cups pesto, enough for 4 meals.
- Add ravioli to boiling water; cook according to the directions. Drain pasta, return to pot and add butter. Gently toss to coat ravioli with the melting butter.
- Arrange 5 ravioli on plates and creatively place the pesto on them.
- Serve with grilled garlic flat bread wedges and a fresh garden salad to start.
- You can refrigerate pesto sauce for up to 1 week.
Just a little different from your usual spaghetti and meatballs.
PROFIT POTENTIAL per MEAL
Approx. Cost - $5.90
Suggested Sell - $15.99 - $18.99
Profit - $10.09 - $13.09
*Includes a provision of
$.1.60 for garlic flat bread & salad.