Duck Proscuitto Flatbread
A fun and colourful starter with tones of flavour and eye appeal! Great for sharing or offer half the amount at lunch with a cup of homemade soup.
- 1 oval flatbread, grilled #38315
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese #20680
- 4 oz bocconcini, sliced #20633
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 2 tsp peppedew peppers (sweet, with a mild heat, from South Africa), sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil #13734
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1.5 oz duck proscuitto, shaved #76790
- Heat oven to 500°.
- On a hot grill, place flatbread for about one minute on each side; this should give you nice grill marks.
- Place grilled bread onto a sheet tray, coat completely with pesto and sprinkle with mozzarella. Cook in oven for 4 ½ minutes.
- Dress your arugula with peppers, oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Place on finished flatbread and top with proscuitto.
Approx. Cost - $3.87Suggested Sell - $12-$15Profit - $8.13-$11.13/serving