BBQ Lamb Chops
- ¼ cup plain yogourt #44300
- ¼ cup tomato paste #00710
- 4 tsp minced garlic #05220
- ½ tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tsp light brown sugar #09606
- 2 tsp kosher salt #13792
- Freshly ground black pepper #14040
- 1 tsp dried rosemary #14085
- ½ tsp cumin #13938
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar #07284
- 4 tsp olive oil #13736
- 9 lamb loin chops #65500
- Mix the yogurt, tomato paste, garlic, hot sauce, brown sugar, salt, freshly ground black pepper, apple cider vinegar and oil.
- Generously cover each chop with the marinade. Marinate overnight, or for at least two hours.
- Grill the lamb chops over a medium charbroiler, until cooked to your desired doneness, about 8 minutes for medium rare, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of grilled vegetables.
PROFIT POTENTIAL (3 chops per serving)
Approx. Cost - $8.66
Suggested Sell - $19.99 - $24.99
Profit - $11.33 - $16.33
*Includes a provision of $1.45 for grilled vegetables.