- Brioche burger bun
- Red onion, finely chopped or thinly sliced (to taste)
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Chunk light tuna
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- Tomato, sliced
- Anchovy fillets, drained (optional)
- Niçoise olives, pitted
- Hard-boiled egg, sliced
- Green onion, finely chopped
- Radish, thinly sliced
- Combine the onion, olive oil and wine vinegar, then add salt and pepper.
- Add in the tuna and mix the ingredients gently.
- Season with lemon juice, if desired.
- On the bottom slice of the bun, place the lettuce, tomato, tuna preparation and egg slices.
- Garnish with anchovy fillets, a few olives, green onion and radish.
- Drizzle with a dash of olive oil.