Avocado Quinoa Breakfast Burrito
With a rise in vegetarianism, this is a quick and easy vegetarian option for your breakfast/lunch menu that all your customers will enjoy.
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- 1x10” whole wheat tortilla (#01908)
- 2oz cheddar cheese shredded (#20595)
- 1/4 cup smoky quinoa pilaf (recipe below make ahead and refrigerate)
- 1 egg (#33520)
- 1/4 avocado diced and seasoned (#18217) (make ahead and refrigerate)
- 2oz tomato diced (#87054)
- 1 sprig cilantro chopped
- Warm the tortilla on the grill and add shredded cheese then set aside.
- Warm smoky quinoa pilaf in a skillet.
- Add the egg into the skillet and stir until it is cooked through and incorporated into the quinoa.
- Add quinoa mixture, diced avocado, diced tomatoes and cilantro to tortilla.
- Roll up like a burrito and serve on its own or with breakfast potatoes on the side.
Serving Cost $3.23
Suggested Sell $10.99-$12.99
(with a provision of $0.40 for