Baked Chicken with Brie
- 1 cup light beer or dry white wine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts #31653
- salt and black pepper 1 tsp dried oregano #14010
- 8 oz Brie cheese #20632
- PREHEAT the oven to 400 degrees F.
- POUR the beer or wine into a glass baking dish large enough to lay out the chicken. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano on both sides, and place in dish.
- BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until juices run clear. While chicken is baking, slice Brie into thin slices.
- When chicken is done, place slices of Brie over the top.
- Return to the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Voila, chicken with Brie sauce is complete!