Pecan Cheese Balls
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour #09125
- 1 Tbsp biscuit baking mix #04650
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper #13880
- 1/4 cup butter, softened #44125
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese #20595
- 1 egg, beaten 33510
- 1 cup rice crispy cereal #04690
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans #11697
- IN a bowl, combine the flour, biscuit mix and cayenne.
- Stir in butter until crumbly.
- Add cheese and egg; mix well. Stir in cereal and nuts.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.