Crab Cake Benny
INGREDIENTS (makes 10 portions)
- 100 mL Inspiration Hollandaise Sauce #02681
- 5 mL Lemon Juice #10210
- 25 g Butter or substitute #44113
- 1 Slice Bacon #27130
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tomato sliced, 1/2 cm thick #87154
- 1 Crab Cake (60-75 g) #43250
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten #33510
- 1/2 English Muffin, toasted & buttered #36395
- 10 mL Chives, finely chopped #87129
- PREPARE the Hollandaise Sauce & add a drop of lemon juice. In a saute pan melt the butter and sear the bacon. Season the tomato with salt and pepper, then brown on both sides.
- HEAT the crab cake until the middle is hot. Using the same butter as the bacon and tomato, cook the
- beaten egg in an egg ring.
- TOAST the english muffin. butter then top with bacon, egg, tomato and the warm crab cake.
- SPRINKLE with chopped chives and serve with a side of steamed asparagus.