Peanut Butter Pie
- 3/4 cup graham crumbs #09120
- 1/4 cup butter, melted #44115
- 3/4 cups chocolate instant pudding #12656
- 2 cups cold milk, divided #44124
- 5oz cream cheese, softened #20807
- 3/4 cups vanilla instant pudding #12666
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, divided #12886
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided #37533
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips #09050
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- BEAT chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining Cool Whip onto centre of pie.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle both over pie.