40 Creek BBQ Pork Side Ribs
- 5 pounds pork side ribs, center cut #26806
- 1/2 cup butter #44110
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white vinegar #07270
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup #06975
- 1 1/2 cup 40 creek bbq sauce #06370
- 1 lemon, juiced #10262
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ribs in large skillet or roasting pan.
- Cover with lightly salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender but not quite falling off the bone.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic in butter until they are tender; remove from heat.
- In a blender, combine water, vinegar, ketchup, 40 creek bbq sauce and lemon juice.
- Pour in the melted butter mixture and puree for 1 minute.
- Pour into a saucepan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Remove ribs from heat and drain.
- Place in a roasting pan and cover with sauce.
- Then cover roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Reserving about a cup of sauce for basting.
- Grill ribs for 10 to 20 minutes or until well browned, basting with sauce and turning frequently.