- 1 english cucumber, seeded, but not peeled
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups V-8 juice #10285
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar #07271
- 1/4 cup olive oil #13736
- 1tsp Worchestershire sauce #06528
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt #13792
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Roughly dice the bell peppers and red onion.
- Pulse in a blender until it is coarsely chopped.
- Do not overprocess!
- Grate cucumber and tomatoes then combine all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, herbs, V-8 juice, vinegar, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to bowl.
- Mix well and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavours develop.
Approx. Cost - $1.30/serving*
Suggested Sell - $3.99-$5.99
Profit - $2.69-$4.69/serving
*Includes a provision of $.30 for garlic stick.