Grilled Stuffed Pork Chop
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, shredded #20620
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled #27148
- 1/4 cup diced apple #87002
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley #87120
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper #13884
- 2 (14oz, bone-in) pork chops #27176
- 1 tsp olive oil #13736
- 1/4 tsp sea salt #13793
- ground black pepper
- Combine the cheese, bacon, apple, parsley, and 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Lay the chop flat on cutting board, and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, going all the way to the bone, but leaving the sides intact.
- Stuff cheese mixture into pocket, and close with a wooden toothpick. Brush meat with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pan sear in olive oil over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, then finish on the chargrill for another 3 to 4 minutes per side to create your grill marks. Careful not to overcook!
*Includes a provision of $0.72 for a side of creamy fettuccini alfredo.