- 1 pita bread #36332
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce #00699
- 1 breakfast sausage, cooked & chopped #24565
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbles #27140
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese #20690
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese #20660
- 1/4 cup broccoli or other vegetable, chopped small
- pinch of dried herb (thyme, parsley, basil, or oregano)
- pepper, to taste #14036
- 1 large egg #33520
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the pita bread on a baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, sausage, bacon, chopped vegetable and herb.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and add shredded cheeses.
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the pizza.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Return to oven for 10 more minutes, or until the egg white is set, but the yolk is still runny.
"As an appetizer, a light lunch option, an easy vegetarian choice on your menu or on a kids menu, these mini pizzas are easy to make and use readily available ingredients."