Marinated Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
DIRECTIONS: (4 servings can be prepared the night before)
- In a small bowl, mix the top 6 ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Place the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well.
- Marinate for 1 hour or overnight. Do not marinate for over 24 hours.
- Grill or broil the chops for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Let rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with roasted carrots and rice pilaf.