Mint Sake & Pinapple Cooler
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed mint leaves (about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup sake or vodka
- 1/4 cup sugar #09580
- 20 ounces pineapple juice #10215
- 1/4 cup lime juice #10257
- Pineapple slices (optional) #12185
- Splash of gingerale (optional)
- Combine mint, sake, and sugar in a blender; process for 2 minutes or until mint is very finely chopped.
- Strain sake mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Stir in 12 ounces pineapple juice and lime juice. Chill. Pour the remaining pineapple juice into 1oz portion-ice cube tray and freezer.
- Combine 5oz of the sake mixture and 2 frozen pineapple juice cubes in a blender; process until thoroughly combined.
- Garnish with pineapple slices, if desired.
- Add a splash of gingerale and stir, if too sweet for you.