Sausage, Peppers and Onion Skillet
- 12 ozs. Debreizini sausage (cooked)
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 lg. green bell pepper
- 1 lg. red bell pepper (cut both lengthwise into 1/2 inch wedges)
- 1 med. Spanish onion (cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices, separated into rings)
- 1 lg. clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Heat oil in lg. nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add bell peppers, onion and garlic; cook 8-10 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage, water, wine and thyme to skillet.
- Cover; continue cooking 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.