Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Bake
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham #27160
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 10 ounces frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese #20690
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese #20590
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the ham, onion, red bell peppers, and asparagus in the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, flour, Parmesan, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the ham mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Continue baking 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.